BOB New Delhi Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda Job opening 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisor
Business Correspondent Supervisor
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office East Delhi Region, 1st Floor, 16 Sansad Marg, Bank of Baroda Building, New Delhi -110001.
Bank of Baroda Building, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Bank of Baroda Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM,MCA,Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.|
|Experience||3 - 20 years|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff
Age Limit: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
a) The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
b) The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
c) The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
d) The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through email only giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
e) Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
f) The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a predetermined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
g) Bank will verify all the criteria as mentioned in Point No.1, Point No.2 & Point No.3 at the time of engagement.
h) The selected candidates have to finally execute an agreement with the Bank for a period 12 months before commencing their roles & responsibilities. The agreement will be signed by selected BC supervisors and bank official.
i) The Regional office will decide the place for sitting of BC supervisors depending upon their area of operations. The sitting place can be Regional office or any branch of the Region.
How to Apply:
1. Duly filled & signed application shall be submitted to the address: The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office East Delhi Region, 1st Floor, 16 Sansad Marg, Bank of Baroda Building, New Delhi -110001.
2. The application form should be submitted in hard copies on above address either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 15.09.2021/12:00 Noon. Applications received after last date and time shall be summarily rejected. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail only giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Business Correspondent Supervisor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Business Correspondent Supervisor: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bank of Baroda Building, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021