BOB Patna Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
invites applications for recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisor
Business Correspondent Supervisor
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM,MCA,Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years|
|Experience||3 - 20 years|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff
Age Limit: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years
1. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Region al Offices for monitoring theperformance of field BCs.
2. All the procedures for recruitment of BC Supervisors will be initiated and finalized by the Regional Office.
3. The application form can be submitted within a period of 30 days from the date of advertisement.
4. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned RegionalOffice either through speed post/registered post.
5. The Regional Office after thoroughly scrutinizing the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates, will short list them for interview process.
6. The Regional Office will send intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
7. The interview will be preferably conducted in the Regional Office.
How to Apply:
Last Date to Apply: 06.09.2021
Published on: 01 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Business Correspondent Supervisor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Business Correspondent Supervisor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021