Govt Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
BARC Recruitment 2022 barc.gov.in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs. Latest Job: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Invites Application for Paediatric Pain Specialist Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
invites applications for recruitment of Paediatric Pain Specialist
Paediatric Pain Specialist
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094
Trombay, Mumbai, 400085 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|BARC Hiring For Paediatric Pain Specialist Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Paediatric Pain Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||10 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: DNB, MS/MD
1. Post Name: Paediatric pain specialist
2. Qualification : MD/ DNB (Anaesthesia) Additional qualification/fellowship in neonatal and paediatric anaesthesia.
3. Publications in the field of anaesthesia and regional anaesthesia will be desirable.
4. Anaesthetist with extensive teaching experience and work in the field of regional anaesthesia will be given preference.
5. Valid documents and certificates to be attached for above experiences.
6. Payment will be made on a case to case basis as per scheduled charges of panel anaesthesia consultants.
7. Willingness to come to BARC Hospital for expert management advice and surgical intervention when called for, and also for consultation of patients at his / her clinic on credit basis.
8. Willingness to accept the prescribed rate approved by BARC. The details of rates are given below. The rates are likely to be revised periodically.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The selection of doctors will be made by a Committee on the basis of the CV/ Bio-data submitted.
How to Apply:
Applications, in the prescribed format, may be forwarded to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094 on or before 20/01/2022.
Published on: 11 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The other Related Jobs Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Atomic Energy has a key role in reducing the carbon intensity of the overall Power sector of India. Coal based thermal power contributes 231,870 MW (February 2021), 61% of the total installed power while renewables, hydro and nuclear contribute 77,477.72 MW (20%), 50,817 MW (13%) and 6,780 MW (1.9%) respectively. Source Ministry of Power, Govt. of India.
India's total installed power generation capacity stands at 377,260.67 MW
While renewable sources of energy are environment friendly, they are intermittent sources of power. Nuclear power, being a non-intermittent and concentrated source of power with negligible carbon footprint, is an essential component of the Indian power-mix to meet the International environmental commitments of India.
Bhabha Atomic Research centre (BARC) is the Nuclear Research facility based in Mumbai. BARC's work is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all work of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Stenographer, Medical Officer, Scientist Officer, Technician, Driver cum Operator, Stipendiary Trainees, Junior Resident Doctor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD or equivalent in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, PhD Physics, BE/B.Tech(Chemical), MS/DNB in Orthopaedic Surgery, MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or MD in Radiotherapy with DRM/DNM or MD in Radiodiagnosis with DRM/DNM or MD in Biophysics with DRM/DNM, SSC/HSC, HSC (10+2) in Science stream, B.E/B.Tech (Civil), MBBS, M.Sc., (Phys.), for a great career at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Paediatric Pain Specialist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Paediatric Pain Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Paediatric Pain Specialist: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Paediatric Pain Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Trombay, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Paediatric Pain Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th January, 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Ltd (KEL) Invites Application for 30 Site Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Invites Application for 3 Finance and Accounts Executive Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Almora Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Invites Application for Advocacy Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- CSMCRI Invites Application for 3 Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2022
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Post Doctoral Position Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022