Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship Training
Nagavara, Bangalore, 560045 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|BEL Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Apprenticeship Training|
|Education Requirement||B.A,B.B.A,B.Com,MBA/PGDM,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Walkin Date||19-10-2021 - 20-10-2021|
a) B.A/ BBA - Assistant (Human Resource).
b) Post Graduate (MBA - Marketing/ PG Diploma in Material Management) - Executive (Marketing).
c) B.Com - Accounts Executive.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the examinations of PUC/12th Standard (25%) & Graduation (75%).
2. Selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the examinations of Graduation (25%) & Post Graduation (75%).
3. Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
4. Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in BEL Website.
How to Apply:
1. Date & Time: 19.10.2021 10:30 AM to 20.10. 2021 10:30 AM
2. Venue: Centre For Learning And Development, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Apprenticeship Training: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprenticeship Training, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Apprenticeship Training: INR 10500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Apprenticeship Training, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagavara, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprenticeship Training, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021