Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 7 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Engineer
-, Port Blair, - Andaman and Nicobar Island
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
|BEL Announced Job Notification For Project Engineer Vacancies - 50000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Job Locations||Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.08.2021.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||35000 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Full time (4 years) BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and EWS candidates and Pass Class for ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
(i) Candidates should possess minimum Two (2) years’ of relevant industry experience.
(ii) The relevant post qualification industry experience shall be in the following areas:
(a) Electronics: Candidates preferred having minimum 6 months experience in Surveillance/Information Technology/Network Projects. Preference is given to candidates having relevant certificates in the above-mentioned areas.
35000 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.08.2021.
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
(i) Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech: 75%
(ii) Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks: 10%
(iii) Interview for shortlisted candidates: 15%
2. Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University
(i) Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
(ii) The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website.
(iii) Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview download their interview call letter.
(iv) Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
(v) The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the location indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Project Engineer (on Contract Basis) for Military Communications SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
2. The online application can be accessed from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 25.09.2021
3. The last date to submit the applications is 08.10.2021
4. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
5. The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
6. Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting the application:
(i) 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
(ii) B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
(iii) Final consolidated marks sheet.
(iv) Caste / Community/ Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to ST/EWS/PWD respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement.
(v) Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
(vi) Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Project Engineer: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Engineer: INR 35000 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Port Blair
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021