Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application for Trainee Engineer I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trainee Engineer I
Trainee Engineer I
Number of Vacancy: 55 Posts
|BEL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer I|
|Total Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit as on 01.10.2021: 25 Years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its Panchkula unit.
1. Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer -I
2. No of Post: 55
3. Consolidated Remuneration (per month): Trainee Engineers will be engaged initially for a period of ONE year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual’s performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and Rs. 31,000/- for 3rd year.
4. Qualification for Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer: 4 Years Full time BE/ B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering discipline –
a) Electronics - Electronics/ Electronics& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication
c) B.E./ B.Tech in the Engineering disciplines mentioned above with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. Candidates must possess all years/ semesters mark sheets and Degree certificates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.
5. Post Qualification Experience: Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines can apply for the post of Trainee Engineer - I. Freshers should have completed 8th semester examinations and all other requirements for award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and should produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate at the time of joining. Candidates who are currently still pursuing Engineering Degree or have backlog papers from previous semesters, need not apply.
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 01.10.2021: 25 Years
A merit list of all eligible candidates who meet the qualifying criteria specified in the advertisement will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in B.E./B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
a) Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech.: 75 %
b) Relevant Post Qualification experience/ 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks: 10 %
c) Interview for shortlisted candidates: 15%
1.Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
2.Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/ B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
3.The names of the candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website.
4.Candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview are required to download their interview call letter.
5.The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online on the following link: https://register.cbtexams.in/BEL/Panchkula/
2. The job may involve travelling all over India as per requirement of the company.
3. Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates: 06.10.2021
4. Last date for On-line registration & Submission of application by candidates: 27.10.2021
5. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
6. The dates of the selections, timing and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs provided by the candidates in the application form.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 55 vacancies in total. Trainee Engineer I: 55 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trainee Engineer I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Trainee Engineer I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Trainee Engineer I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panchkula, Haryana Last Date: 27 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 55 Posts BEL BEL Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Trainee Engineer I Education Requirement B.Tech
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trainee Engineer I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021