BITS Pilani Hyderabad Invites Application for 3 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|BITS Pilani Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Posted on||20 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Sep, 2021|
i. M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science (CS), IT or allied fields (strong candidates with Bachelor's degree and prior research experience/publications may also be considered).
ii. Strong programming skills in at least two high level programming languages (e.g. C, Java, Python, etc.).
iii. Knowledge of Machine learning and/or Reinforcement Learning and/or Network Security and/or Computer Networks.
iv. Prior research experience and publications will be an added advantage.
v. Proactive, self-driven and ability to learn new tools and techniques.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selected candidates will be called for the interview to be held using Google Meet.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications can send soft copy (single pdf) of their applications via email with subject “Application for BITSAXIADO Project 2021” with
a. Cover Letter
b. Detailed CV including educational qualifications (10th standard onwards), technical skills, research experience, project details and published papers (if applicable)
c. Details and soft copies of certificates
d. GATE/NET score card (if applicable)
2. The applications should reach before 5th September (5pm), to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Paresh Saxena via email: email@example.com
3. The positions will be filled as soon as appropriate candidates are selected and hence applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible if interested
Published on: 20 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment for following posts:
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to "train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information". The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla - an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 38440(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Birla Institute of Technology and Science
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shameerpet Mandal, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021