Mumbai Veterinary College (MVC) Invites Application for 3 Hospital Clinician Recruitment 2020
Mumbai Veterinary College (MVC)
invites applications for recruitment of Hospital Clinician
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
1. BVSc & AH / MVSc in Clinical subjects will be preferred.
2. Higher Qualifications will be preferred.
3. Preference will be given to experienced candidates for above positions.
45000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should remain present on below mentioned address with filled proforma of application with original and self-attested photocopies of all essential documents for verification in person on 28/10/2020 between 10:00 am to 11.00 am on their own expenses for interview. Those who appear late after 11:00 am shall not be permitted for interview. Interview will be conducted 11.30 am onwards. Essential Educational qualification and emoluments for posts are mentioned as under: Address for verification of : Conference Hall adjacent to Associate Dean Office, documents and interview Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai 400012 Contact No.: 022-24131180/7030
Published on: 24th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bombay Veterinary College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Hospital Clinician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||28th October 2020||Parel, Mumbai|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Parel, Mumbai|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2018||Parel, Mumbai|
|Senior Scientist (Veterinary Science) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th July 2018||Parel, Mumbai|
|Scientist (Veterinary Science) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Bombay Veterinary College Recruitment
About Bombay Veterinary College
The Bombay Veterinary College (BVC) was established in year 1886. The motto of college, “Excellence in veterinary education, resource and extension, participation in biomedical research”.
The prime objective of Bombay Veterinary College (BVC) is to train and make available veterinary professionals to undertake livestock development activities for the state, research in the field of veterinary and biomedical science to facilitate understanding of the diseases process, livestock production system and allied issues with a focus on developing sustainable strategies of development.
The Bombay Veterinary College (BVC),offers Undergraduates, Postgraduate and Specialist (Research),and Doctoral Degree. Following are the academic programmes conducted by college in disciplinary of : Veterinary Anatomy and Histology Veterinary Physiology / Animal Genetics and Breeding / Veterinary Biochemistry / Livestock production management / Animal Nutrition / Veterinary Microbiology / Poultry Science / Veterinary Gynecology and Obstetrics / Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology / Veterinary Medicine, etc.
The Bombay Veterinary College (BVC),offers recruitment for the posts of, Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology) / Assistant Professor(Dairy Engineering) / Associate Professor ( Veterinary Microbiology / Associate Professor (Dairy Business Management) / Assistant Professor (Vety. Surgery & Radiology) / Assistant Professor (Physical Education), etc
There are some other posts in Administrative Department of, Animal Attendant / Pharmacology Assistant / Animal Disease Investigation Officer / Veterinary Surgeon / Lab Technician / Peon / Caretaker / Sweeper, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Hospital Clinician: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Hospital Clinician?
The Payscale is as follows Hospital Clinician: INR45000,
When can I can apply for Hospital Clinician job at Bombay Veterinary College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Parel, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Hospital Clinician, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2020
- Repco Bank Invites Application for 10 Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC Invites Application for 15 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021