BECIL Invites Application for 3 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 73
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board.
Experience: Preference will be given for two years working experience in Planning/Execution/Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government institutions /organizations/department/autonomous/academic/institutions or class A contractors/PUSs/other big/reputed firms).
27000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years.
How to Apply:
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
3. Application must be submitted online only for the above post.
4. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of a fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
5. Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
6. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problems faced while applying ONLINE: email@example.com
For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
You may call at 0120-4177860.
Published on: 30th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment for following posts:
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) provides broadcast engineering and Information Technology services in India. The headquarter of BECIL is located in New Delhi. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Project Director, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Executive Assistant, Stenographer, Logistic Assistant, Content Auditor, Monitor, IT Coordinator, Assistant Project Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics, Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science + proficiency in computer operations on MS-Office package + typing proficiency of 40 WPM, Graduate + Computer Knowledge, 10+2 + proficiency in computer operations, PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication, MCA/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, for a great career at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer (Civil)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer (Civil): INR27000,
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer (Civil) job at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in I.P. Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer (Civil), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th August, 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021