BECIL Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|BECIL Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board. Preference will be given for two years working experience in Planning/Execution/Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government institutions /organizations/ department/ autonomous/academic/ institutions or class A contractors/PUSs/other big/reputed firms)
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for submission of application forms is 20.09.2021.
2. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
5. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
6. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
(i) Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
(ii) Step 2: Enter Basic Details
(iii) Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
(iv) Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
(v) Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
(vi) Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
(vii) Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
11. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment for following posts:
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) provides broadcast engineering and Information Technology services in India. The headquarter of BECIL is located in New Delhi. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Project Director, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Executive Assistant, Stenographer, Logistic Assistant, Content Auditor, Monitor, IT Coordinator, Assistant Project Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics, Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science + proficiency in computer operations on MS-Office package + typing proficiency of 40 WPM, Graduate + Computer Knowledge, 10+2 + proficiency in computer operations, PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication, MCA/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, for a great career at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer: INR 27000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport Invites Application for Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Social Media Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) Invites Application for System Software Support Engineer and Database Support Engineer Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021