Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Manager
Chennai Airport, Chennai, 600027 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CA. Desirable: Computer Knowledge/ Efficiency in MS-Excel & SAP. Preferably 10 years for Sr. Manager (Finance) experience in cargo/aviation industry.
100000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 Years
General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied), Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), EWS/PH - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate,
i. Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee.
8. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
14. Last date for submission of application forms is 20.10.2021.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment for following posts:
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) provides broadcast engineering and Information Technology services in India. The headquarter of BECIL is located in New Delhi. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Project Director, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Executive Assistant, Stenographer, Logistic Assistant, Content Auditor, Monitor, IT Coordinator, Assistant Project Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics, Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science + proficiency in computer operations on MS-Office package + typing proficiency of 40 WPM, Graduate + Computer Knowledge, 10+2 + proficiency in computer operations, PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication, MCA/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, for a great career at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Manager: INR 100000,
When can I can apply for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chennai Airport, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021