Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 for Managing Trustee
Canara Bank Managing Trustee Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Managing Trustee in Canara Bank. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 23 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Managing Trustee Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the canarabank.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Canara Bank Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ canarabank.com/. Canara Bank selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of canarabank.com/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Managing Trustee
Canara Bank, Bangalore, 560034 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|Managing Trustee Vacancy At Canara Bank Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Managing Trustee|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The candidate should not be more than 62 years old as on 01.07.2022.|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
|Posted on||08 Jul, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||23-07-2022|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Engagement Of Managing Trustee For Canara Financial Advisory Trust (CFAT) On Contract Basis
Canara Financial Advisory Trust (CFAT) invites applications, for engagement of Managing Trustee on contract basis for spreading financial literacy through it’s Financial literacy centers at various locations.
1. Position: Managing Trustee
2. Qualification: Retired Chief General Manager / General Manager / Deputy General Manager from Canara Bank (including e-syndicate).
3. Work Experience: The applicant should necessarily have exposure in rural banking, financial inclusion and financial literacy.
4. Number of Posts: One (01)
5. Placement: The selected applicant will be based at Trust’s Head Office at Bangalore.
6. Job Profile: Managing the affairs of CFAT.
7. The role and responsibilities are as follows:
Managing the affairs of CFAT. Administration & Monitoring the functioning of counselors & financial literacy centers Spreading Financial Literacy and Entrepreneur development Organizing capacity building for the counselors of FLCs Maintaining rapport with RBI,NABARD & concerned Ministries
8. Period of Contract: The engagement will be purely contractually in nature for a period of Three (03) years and extendable for further one year per term for a maximum of two terms subject to maximum of 65 years of age.
9. Remuneration - Rs.60,000/- pm.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 62 years old as on 01.07.2022.
1. The procedure for engagement of Managing Trustee on contract will be by way of short listing and interview.
2. The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the application & documents submitted along with the application.
3. The Trust would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of selection process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts
4. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
5. Trust reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Trust and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or for any other process as decided by the Trust.
6. The venue, time & date for Interview centre & address of the venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost.
7. The call letter will be sent by email only. Trust will not be responsible for late receipt / non receipt of any communication from the Trust. Hence, candidates are requested to check their email regularly, to keep track of the process.
How to Apply:
1. Fill in the required details in the Application Form and affix the latest Passport size color photograph. Enclose self-attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility for the post
2. Send a scanned copy of the application along with relevant documents through mail to [email protected] on or before 23.07.2022
3. A hard copy of the application along with relevant documents is to be submitted while attending the interview
4. Mail received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process.
5. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications - soft copy through the mail ([email protected]) on or before 23.07.2022. The Trust does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of mail submitted by the candidates.
Published on: 09 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Canara Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Canara Bank. The other Related Jobs Canara Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Managing Trustee - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Canara Bank, Bangalore
|Last Date: 23 July 2022|
| Deputy Manager, Junior Officer, More - ( 12 Posts) Posts
- Mumbai, Bangalore - India Last Date: 20 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts Canara Bank Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Details Company Canara Bank Job Role Deputy Manager
|Last Date: 20 May 2022|
| Deputy Managing Trustee - ( 1 Posts) Posts
No.29, KR Road
|Last Date: 12 May 2022|
| Internal Ombudsman - ( 1 Posts) Posts
112, J C Road
|Last Date: 21st January 2022|
About Canara Bank Recruitment
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank is the third largest nationalised bank in India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is headquartered in Bengaluru. Established in 1906 at Mangalore by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai the bank also has offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York. As per the announcement made by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 30 August 2019, Manipal based Syndicate Bank merged with Canara bank on 1 April 2020.
Canara Bank has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It was established in 1906. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Dubai, and New York.
Canara Bank had a major IT initiative to network all branches and move them to a single software platform. Canara bank offers - Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, Pensions, Mortgages, Credit Cards.
Canara Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC), Sports person (Various Disciplines), Chief Information Technology Officer, Manager Technical (Electrical / Mechanical), Manager Technical - Chemical, Manager Technical - Logistics, Manager Technical - Metallurgy, Manager Technical - Structural, Manager Technical - Textile, Manager Technical - Thermal, Manager - Security, Senior Manager - Credit, Manager, Probationary Officers (PO), Probationary Clerk, Specialists Officers (Various Discipline), Agricultural Extension Officers, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, System Administrator.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Engineering Graduation / MCA, BE / B Tech / AMIE in Electrical / Mechanical or Production or Industrial Engineering, ME / M Tech in Chemical Engineering, ME / M Tech in Transportation Engineering, ME / M Tech in Metallurgical Engineering, ME / M Tech in Structural Engineering, ME / M Tech in Textile Engineering, ME / M Tech in Thermal Engineering, Graduation, Degree in any discipline, Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline, for a great career at Canara Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Managing Trustee: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Managing Trustee, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Managing Trustee: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Managing Trustee, Skills / Eligibility job at Canara Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Canara Bank, Bangalore
What is Canara Bank Managing Trustee: 1 Post Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Canara Bank Managing Trustee: 1 Post Posts, is 23rd July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Managing Trustee, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2022
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for Junior Engineer, Executive Assistant, Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for TGT (Social Science) Recruitment 2022
- Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB) Invites Application for Assistant Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Institute for Research on Cattle (CIRC) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Invites Application for Engineer, Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO Invites Application for 4300 Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2022
- Records Brigade of the Guards kamptee Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- GERMI Invites Application for Technical Staff Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Field/ Lab Helper Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2022