Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2021
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist
Uppal Road, Hyderabad, 500007 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CCMB Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit 32 year|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. (submitted) in Life Science. Desirable Qualification(s): Research experience in genetically modified mice models using gene targeting, genome editing and micromanipulation etc.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit 32 year
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through our website http://www.ccmb.res.in followed by sending hard copy of online application and data sheet generated duly signed along with copies of mark sheets, certificates, reprint of applications and other testimonials etc.
2. Online application will be available on our website http://www.ccmb.res.in up to 11.10.2021.
3. Interested candidates are advised to apply in time to avoid last minute rush.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post code must submit separate applications indicating the post code of the post in the application form. Each application should be accompanied by separate SB Collect payment receipt.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account and it will not be reserved for any other recruitment or selection process.
6. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 19.10.2021. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
7. In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
8. After completely filling the online application form candidate can submit and take printout of the generated filled application and data sheet. Candidates need to note down Application No. for future communication. The candidate must sign the computer generated application and datasheet while sending the hardcopy of application.
9. The computer generated application duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach the Section Officer (Recruitment), CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana on or before 19.10.2021. Application once made will not be allowed to withdraw and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
10. Applications from the employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, with a vigilance clearance certificate and a certificate from the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad at the earliest.
11. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad.
12. Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, application fee, applicable testimonials and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
13. Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
(a) Signed copy of printout of online application form along with proof of submission of prescribed application fee.
(b) Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
(c) Self Attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates etc.
(d) Self Attested photocopy of caste/category certificate, PWD certificate in the prescribed Government of India format signed by the specified authority, if applicable.
(e) Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
(f) No objection certificate (NOC) / proper channel application, wherever applicable.
(g) Self attested copies/reprints of Publications/ Research Papers/ Patents etc. if any.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment
About Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organisation in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of CCMB is to conduct high-quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology and promote centralised national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
CCMB was set up initially as a semi-autonomous Centre on April 1, 1977. Earlier, the Governing Board of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi approved the proposal in 1976 to establish such a Centre in view of the importance of research in the frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology. During 1981-82, the CCMB was accorded the status of a full-fledged national laboratory with its own Executive Committee and Scientific Advisory Council.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow, Office Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Biological sciences or related areas, Bachelor's Degree in any subject with basic computer skills and proficiency in English both writing and speaking, for a great career at CCMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist: INR 114151(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Uppal Road, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship/ Senior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021