Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: CDFD/EMPC/5/NOV’ 19
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)
invites applications for recruitment of Computer Programmer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University OR B.E / B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized Institution / University Desirable Qualifications:
1. 2 years experience in computer programming.
2. Knowledge of C, C++, Perl, Python, HTML.
3. Experience in webpage development.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The applications duly completed and supported by attested copies of certificates, testimonials and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates duly superscribing the name of the post in bold letters should be sent to “The Dean - Academics, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics, Inner Ring Road, Uppal, HYDERABAD - 500039”, so as to reach on or before 13.12.2019.
Published on: 17th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Recruitment for following posts:
About The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Recruitment
About The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Computer Programmer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Computer Programmer?
The Payscale is as follows Computer Programmer: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Computer Programmer job at The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Uppal, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Computer Programmer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2019
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021