Central Building Research Institute Invites Application for Assistant Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Consultant
ADDRESS, Roorkee, PINCODE Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CBRI Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 65 years|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Consultant (01)
2. Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Experience: Minimum 10 years in relevant area of Fire Resistance of Building Elements and Fire Engineering of Structural Elements w.r.t. design of: experiments, experimental set-up, specimen fixing arrangement, fabrication of fixtures and instrumentation etc to perform the test efficiently in vertical and horizontal fire resistance furnaces.
4. Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/- PM (Consolidated) As per CSIR Rules.
5. Term: One year and extendable up to one more year
Age Limit: Not more than 65 years
Shorlisted candidates will be informed in due course through their E-mail ID provided by them as well as our website:cbri.res.
How to Apply:
1. Closing date of Receiving Applications: 20.10.2021
2. Submission of application Form & relevant documents/ Certificates: On email ID email@example.com upto 20.10.2021
3. Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22/10/2021 (Date & time for online interview will be intimated separately)
4. Interested candidates may opt for either online or walk-in interview along with their application in prescribed format (attached). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents may also be attached with the application form. Candidates will have to bring documents in originals at the time of interview/selection.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Building Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Building Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Building Research Institute
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) was established in the year 1947. CBRI is located at Roorkee, Uttarakhand. It has been established by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India and has been given the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in the service of the Nation. The Institute maintains relationships with CIB in the Netherlands; TWAS in Italy; BRE in the United Kingdom; ASTM in the United States; CSIRO in Australia; RILEM in France; BRS in Canada and UNCHS in Nairobi, Kenya. At the national level the Institute has close interaction with BMTPC, HUDCO, DST, Ministry of Urban Development, Ministry of Rural Areas, Housing Boards and Societies of the State Governments, engineering and academic institutions, construction and building material industries. Central Building Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Research Associates, Research Interns. Interested candidates can pursue courses in ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/Building Engineering and Disaster Mitigation/Engineering of infrastructure and disaster mitigation/Building Science and Technology/ Earthquake Engineering with bachelors degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering OR BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering. with Ph.D (Engineering)(Submitted / Completed) in any of above areas, B.Sc. + Diploma in Computer Science, BE/B. Tech (Civil Engineering) / B. Arch / M.Sc. (Chemistry), for a great career at Central Building Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Consultant: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Building Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021