Central Building Research Institute Invites Application for Technical Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Consultant
Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667
ADDRESS, Roorkee, PINCODE Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CBRI Announced Job Notification For Technical Consultant Vacancies - 30,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 65 years|
|Experience||20 - 23 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
CBRI desires to appoint competent candidate with Electrical Diploma / Engineering background from Central/ Central Autonomous bodies / reputed private organizations for operation and maintenance of entire electrical system of CSIR - CBRI
1. Post Name: Technical Consultant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational Qualification Experience:
i. Diploma in Electrical Engineering
ii. Minimum 20 years' experience in operation and Maintenance of HT & LT equipment of substation, Diesel Generator sets and Transformer of atleast 1000 KVA. The candidate should have experience in repair, maintenance, installation and commissioning of electric appliances, instruments, machines, fixtures, switch gear, gadgets, etc.
iii. The candidate also should have experieme in preparation of tender specifications for internal and external wiring and preparing of bills after measurement of work. Should have experience to supervise work of wireman, electricians and
4. Gross Emoluments: 30000/- PM (Consolidated As per CSIR Rules)
5. Posting: At CSIR - CBRI, Roorkee (1 position)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years
Shortlisted candidates will be informed in due course through their e-mail ID provided by them as well as our website cbri.res.in.
How to Apply:
1. Submission of Application Forms and relevant Documents/ certificates: on e-mail ID email@example.com upto 20/10/2021
2. Date of Walk-in Interview: 22.10.2021 (Date and time for online interview will be intimated seperately)
3. Interested candidates may opt for either online or walk-in-interview along with application in prescribed format attached. Self-attested copies of all relevant documents may also be attached with application form. Candidates will have to bring documents in originals at the time of interview/selection.
1. These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
2. The appointment will be purely on contract basis for the concerned project tenable at CSIR-Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee.
3. The above position is purely temporary and on contract basis for the duration of one year only may be extended as per exigency of work and/or duration of the said project if the work and conduct of the consultant is found to be upto mark.
4. Age limit will be reckoned as on the closing date of the Advertisement and no age relaxation WII be granted in this matter.
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
6. It is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicanÉ. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification of candidature and CSIR-CBRI will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information.
7. The decision of CSIR-CBRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, and mode of selection, will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or agency on behalf of the candidate.
8. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
9. In the event of Selection of the Consultant, the Consultant has to execute an agreement in the format on Non-judicial stemp paper.
10. The candidate should submit Vigilance clearance, Pay and allowances certificates from the present employer, if any
11. No request for TA/DA or accommodation shall be entertained for attending the Interview
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Building Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Building Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Building Research Institute
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) was established in the year 1947. CBRI is located at Roorkee, Uttarakhand. It has been established by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India and has been given the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in the service of the Nation. The Institute maintains relationships with CIB in the Netherlands; TWAS in Italy; BRE in the United Kingdom; ASTM in the United States; CSIRO in Australia; RILEM in France; BRS in Canada and UNCHS in Nairobi, Kenya. At the national level the Institute has close interaction with BMTPC, HUDCO, DST, Ministry of Urban Development, Ministry of Rural Areas, Housing Boards and Societies of the State Governments, engineering and academic institutions, construction and building material industries. Central Building Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Research Associates, Research Interns. Interested candidates can pursue courses in ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/Building Engineering and Disaster Mitigation/Engineering of infrastructure and disaster mitigation/Building Science and Technology/ Earthquake Engineering with bachelors degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering OR BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering. with Ph.D (Engineering)(Submitted / Completed) in any of above areas, B.Sc. + Diploma in Computer Science, BE/B. Tech (Civil Engineering) / B. Arch / M.Sc. (Chemistry), for a great career at Central Building Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Consultant: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Central Building Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021