Central Bureau of Investigation Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Joint Director and Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Delhi Zone, 5-B, 10th Floor, B Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CBI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CBI is looking for retired Police Officers of the rank of Inspectors and above for formation of panel of Consultants for pairvi works in various courts of Delhi. The above panel will be valid for 2 years.
Age Limit: 56 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The application forms can be downloaded from CBI website (www.cbi.aov.in). The complete application in the prescribed format available on the CBI website along with requisite documents, may be sent by Regd./Speed post to the Joint Director & Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Delhi Zone, 5-B, 10th Floor, B Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, so as to reach on or before 11-10-2021.
2. Incomplete applications and applications received after last date will be summarily rejected.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant (Police Officer) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th August 2020||Koti, Hyderabad|
|Deputy Advisor (Civil Engineering) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Deputy Advisor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th November 2019||5-B, 7 th Floor|
About Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment
About Central Bureau of Investigation
The Central Bureau of Investigation is the premier investigating agency of India. Operating under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Originally set up to ...
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) was established on 1st April 1963. It is an investigating police agency in the country. CBI has its headquarters in New Delhi. The motto of CBI is "Industry, Impartiality, Integrity". CBI may investigate the following cases - Offenses against central-government employees and employees of central public-sector undertakings and public-sector banks, Cases of financial interests of the central government, Breaches of central laws which has been enforced by the Government of India, Major fraud, international cases. Central Bureau of Investigation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Advisor (Taxation), Pairvi Officers, Inspector, Senior Advisor (Banking), Stenographer, Law Officers, Marketing Officers, Scientific Officers, Advocates, Assistant Legal Advisors, Assistant Programmers, Lecturer (Law). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree, Bachelor's degree in Law, 12th pass and 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typing, Master's degree in Agriculture OR Botany OR Agricultural Economics OR Agricultural Marketing OR Economics OR Commerce with Economics, B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics with specialization in Electronics, B.E. (Metallurgy) / B.Tech. (Metallurgy), Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering, Master's Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Master of Technology (with specialization in Computer Application) or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology, for a great career at Central Bureau of Investigation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Bureau of Investigation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Plot No. 5B 6th Floor CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021