Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Invites Application for Retainer Advocate Recruitment 2018
Vacancy Circular No: 01-30/2018-Retainer Advocate
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
invites applications for recruitment of Retainer Advocate
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Degree in Law (LLB) from recognized University/ National Institute. Knowledge of Govt. rules, regulations and procedure. The Candidates should be proficient in working independently on MS word and familiar with other Computer applications. Desirable:- Experience of working for any Govt. Organization.
Experience: Minimum of 7 years experience of practicing before High Courts/Supreme Court.
55000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Date & Time of the Interview 06/09/2018 at 11:00 AM A STATUTORY BODY UNDER THE MINISTRY OF AYUSH, GOVT. OF INDIA OFFICE: 61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JANAKPURI, D-BLOCK NEW DELHI-110058. The interested candidates should appear in the office of Council sharply at 10:00 AM for verification of documents. Applicant should come with the Bio-data in the prescribed format along with all original documents, along with a set of self attested photocopies and two passport size recent photographs. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 31st August 2018
Date of Interview: 6th September 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Council of Indian Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Technical Associate - ( 4 Posts) Posts||26th December 2019||D-Block, New Delhi|
|Legal Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th September 2018||Janakpuri, D-Block|
|Retainer Advocate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th September 2018||Janakpuri, D-Block|
About Central Council of Indian Medicine Recruitment
About Central Council of Indian Medicine
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) is a statutory body under Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, founded in 1971. It is one of the Professional councils to monitor higher education in Indian systems of medicine. Central Council of Indian Medicines recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Ayurveda expert, Unani expert, Legal consultant, Assistant Secretary, General Duty Medical Officer, Scientist, Clinical Research Assistant, Lab Technician and Accountant. Interested candidates can pursue Degree in Post Graduate in Ayurveda, Unani from a recognized University/National Institute, degree in law, degree in Ayurveda, MBBS degree, Master degree(1st Class) in Clinical Research/Master Degree in life Sciences, Intermediate with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Graduate, for a great career at Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Retainer Advocate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Retainer Advocate?
The Payscale is as follows Retainer Advocate: INR55000,
When can I can apply for Retainer Advocate job at Central Council of Indian Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janakpuri, D-Block
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Retainer Advocate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2018
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy