Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Invites Application for 4 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2019
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Technical Associate
Junior Technical Associate
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: Under Graduate qualification in Ayurved from recognized University. The candidates should be proficient in working independently on MS office and should be familiar with other computer related applications.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Below 35 years.
How to Apply:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 26.12.2019 at 11:30 A.M in Room No.413, in the office of Central Council of Indian Medicine. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 16th December 2019
Date of Interview: 26th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Council of Indian Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Technical Associate - ( 4 Posts) Posts||26th December 2019||D-Block, New Delhi|
|Legal Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th September 2018||Janakpuri, D-Block|
|Retainer Advocate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th September 2018||Janakpuri, D-Block|
About Central Council of Indian Medicine Recruitment
About Central Council of Indian Medicine
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) is a statutory body under Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, founded in 1971. It is one of the Professional councils to monitor higher education in Indian systems of medicine. Central Council of Indian Medicines recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Ayurveda expert, Unani expert, Legal consultant, Assistant Secretary, General Duty Medical Officer, Scientist, Clinical Research Assistant, Lab Technician and Accountant. Interested candidates can pursue Degree in Post Graduate in Ayurveda, Unani from a recognized University/National Institute, degree in law, degree in Ayurveda, MBBS degree, Master degree(1st Class) in Clinical Research/Master Degree in life Sciences, Intermediate with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Graduate, for a great career at Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Junior Technical Associate: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Technical Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Technical Associate: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Junior Technical Associate job at Central Council of Indian Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in D-Block, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Technical Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th December, 2019
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts