Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Invites Application for 4 Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: PS-12/2019
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant-II
DescriptionKaraikudi, Sivaganga, 630003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
1. M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
2. B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
3. M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
25000-31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years, 35 Years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 21.10.2019 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
1. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions 2. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation. 3. Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview
Published on: 11th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) was established in the year 1953 in New Delhi. Major R&D programs at Central Electrochemical Research Institute are in the areas of corrosion science and engineering, industrial metal finishing, batteries, electrometallurgy, electro pyrometallurgy, electrochemicals, Materials Science, and electrochemical instrumentation & pollution control. Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Assistant, Apprentice, Technician (vocational), Apprentices (Office Management), Research Interns, Post Graduate Trainee, Technical Assistant, Graduate Trainee, Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (Project). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Physical Chemistry / Electrochemistry, M.Sc - Chemistry & M.Sc Micro Biology, BE - Metallurgy / MSc - Material Science, ITI - Machinist and Fitter, 10+2 / XII with Office Management as one of the subjects, M.Sc in Chemistry / Physics, M.Sc Microbiology / Biotechnology, B.Sc Chemistry, ITI - Wireman, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (DEIE), B.Sc. (Computer Science) with professional qualification in Computer Applications, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Degree with typewriting and knowledge in Computer, BE (Mechanical), for a great career at Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Project Assistant-II: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant-II?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant-II: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant-II job at Central Electrochemical Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in DescriptionKaraikudi, Sivaganga
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2019
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra University Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Gujarat (NHM Gujarat) Invites Application for English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for DTP Operator Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Field Helper Recruitment 2021
- Wapcos Limited Invites Application for Transaction Advisor Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Report Writing Consultant Recruitment 2021