CECRI Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|CECRI Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit: 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Nanoscience & Technology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Experience: Experience in electrolysis, polymer and coating
Age Limit: Upper age limit: 35 years
1. Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
2. If the candidate does not have a valid gmail id, he/she should create a gmail id before submitting application. Details regarding Interview through Google Meet will be sent to the gmail id only.
3. Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only.
4. If large number of applications are received, an online screening test shall be conducted to shortlist candidates for online interview.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet link 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID.
6. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of interview. If there is any change in date(s), the same shall be intimated to candidates by email as well as in CECRI website.
7. In the event of non-response to our Gmail sharing Google Meet link, the candidate is forfeiting his/her opportunity and thereafter no requests for re-scheduling interview shall be considered.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for receipt of application 17.09.2021 upto 5.30 pm
2. Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from CECRI website.
3. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for engagement of Project Assistant/Associate-I (Post Code:____) to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003 & reach this office by 17.09.2021 (Friday) upto 5.30 pm through India post/courier.
4. Resume/Bio-data will not be considered as Application.
5. Candidates to submit one set of photocopy of the following certificate/documents duly attested by them along with the application-
(i) Diploma/Post Graduate Degree Certificate/ Provisional issued by University/College (2020-21 passed out candidates to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of Diploma/Degree Certificate)
(ii) Overall Marksheet / Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.)
(iii) Caste/Tribe Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India. In the event of failure to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
6. Incomplete applications (ie. Non indication of post code applied, without photograph, signature, community certificate (if applicable), Degree certificate, Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/M.Sc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
7. Candidates are also requested to fill their details in Google Forms Link: https://forms.gle/uW5vzursLuLjJxBPA apart from sending the hard copy of application by Post/Courier.
8. The Google Forms link will be automatically disabled on 17.09.2021 at 5.30 pm. Any candidate registered his/her details in Google Forms without submitting hard copy of application by post to Controlleer of Administration CSIR-CECRI by 17.09.2021 at 5.30pm or received thereafter will not be considered and their names will not be listed in the eligible/shortlisted candidates list.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) was established in the year 1953 in New Delhi. Major R&D programs at Central Electrochemical Research Institute are in the areas of corrosion science and engineering, industrial metal finishing, batteries, electrometallurgy, electro pyrometallurgy, electrochemicals, Materials Science, and electrochemical instrumentation & pollution control. Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Assistant, Apprentice, Technician (vocational), Apprentices (Office Management), Research Interns, Post Graduate Trainee, Technical Assistant, Graduate Trainee, Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (Project). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Physical Chemistry / Electrochemistry, M.Sc - Chemistry & M.Sc Micro Biology, BE - Metallurgy / MSc - Material Science, ITI - Machinist and Fitter, 10+2 / XII with Office Management as one of the subjects, M.Sc in Chemistry / Physics, M.Sc Microbiology / Biotechnology, B.Sc Chemistry, ITI - Wireman, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (DEIE), B.Sc. (Computer Science) with professional qualification in Computer Applications, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Degree with typewriting and knowledge in Computer, BE (Mechanical), for a great career at Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Electrochemical Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Sivaganga
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021