Central Electrochemical Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CECRI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit: 35 Years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
1. Position: Project Associate-I (01 Position)
2. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ B.Tech in Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
(i) 31,000/-pm + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
4. Tenure, Project Title & Project Number: Up to October 2022 Core-shell silica materials: Synthesis and Characterization – SSP-21/16
5. NOTIFICATION No.PS-10/2021
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper Age limit: 35 Years
If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-Interview will be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 22.10.2021 (Friday) at 9.30 AM for selection of suitable candidate for the temporary position to be engaged in a project.
2. Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 22.10.2021 (Friday) at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
3. Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filledin application at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) was established in the year 1953 in New Delhi. Major R&D programs at Central Electrochemical Research Institute are in the areas of corrosion science and engineering, industrial metal finishing, batteries, electrometallurgy, electro pyrometallurgy, electrochemicals, Materials Science, and electrochemical instrumentation & pollution control. Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Assistant, Apprentice, Technician (vocational), Apprentices (Office Management), Research Interns, Post Graduate Trainee, Technical Assistant, Graduate Trainee, Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (Project). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Physical Chemistry / Electrochemistry, M.Sc - Chemistry & M.Sc Micro Biology, BE - Metallurgy / MSc - Material Science, ITI - Machinist and Fitter, 10+2 / XII with Office Management as one of the subjects, M.Sc in Chemistry / Physics, M.Sc Microbiology / Biotechnology, B.Sc Chemistry, ITI - Wireman, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (DEIE), B.Sc. (Computer Science) with professional qualification in Computer Applications, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Degree with typewriting and knowledge in Computer, BE (Mechanical), for a great career at Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Electrochemical Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu Last Date:22 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts CECRI Recruitment 2021 CECRI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Associate I Education Requirement M.Sc Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Sivaganga Age Limit Upper Age limit: 35 Years Experience Fresher Salary 25000 - 31000(Per Month) Posted on 12 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Invites Application for Skill Lab Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021