Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate II
Project Associate II
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|CEERI Announced Job Notification For Project Associate II Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Salary||28000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI) is a premier research Institute in the field of Electronics, set up under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). The Institute is looking for qualified candidates for the following project staff positions on purely temporary engagements for various ongoing projects in the Institute.
1. Project No.HCP-0026 (WP-3.4)
2. Post Code: 0707
3. Post Name: Project Associate-II
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Area/Group: Intelligent Systems Group
6. Qualifications: BE / B.Tech. in (Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering) or equivalent with 02 years experience OR ME / M.Tech. in (Computer Science/Embedded System/Data Science) or equivalent with 02 years experience
7. Special Skills Required : Machine Vision, Data Fusion, Data Modelling, Machine learning, Deep learning Languages: C,C++,Python, Java ,CSS, HTML
8. Consolidated Emoluments per month (fixed): ₹35,000/- + HRA as per rule OR ₹28,000/- + HRA as per rule
1. Project No. 0710 GAP-3333
2. Post Code: 0709
3. Post Name: Project Associate-II
4. No. of Post: 01 (There is only one position, depending on suitability PA-I or PA-II will be selected)
5. Area/Group: Intelligent Systems Group
6. Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Sc (Physics/ECE/Electronics/ Applied Physics/ MW Electronics) or equivalent + 02 Years’ of experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science & Technology organizations and scientific activities and services.
7. Consolidated Emoluments per month (fixed): (₹28,000/-+ HRA for PA-II )
28000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 Years
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail/Institute website along with the date and time for interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications must apply through project staff recruitment portal of CSIRCEERI. Link for online portal is available on CEERI website. A print out of the Application Form must be taken by the candidate after successful submission of the form.
2. Candidates are requested to frequently browse the institute website. The eligible candidates must appear for interviews through “Microsoft Teams” (MS Teams). Candidates will be allowed as a Guest in MS Team, for which the link will be send to your registered email.
3. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection and bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including marksheets and certificates and also a passport size photograph at the time of joining, failing which their offer of engagement can be withdrawn.
4. The last date & time for applying applications is 18.10.2021 till 05:00 PM.
5. Advt. No. PF-06/2021
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI), located at Pilani, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan and Chennai, Tamil Nadu is a research institute in India and a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR India), New Delhi. It was established in 1953 for advanced research and development in the field of Electronics.
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI), (located at Pilani, Rajasthan and Chennai, Tamil Nadu) is a pioneer research institute and a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR India). CEERI was established in 1953 for advanced research and development in the field of Electronics. CEERI conducts Research & Development in the following major areas : Electronic Systems, Microwave Tubes & Semiconductor Devices. CEERI center at Chennai focuses on process control instrumentation and automation as well as machine vision technologies Research. Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Technician, Scientist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/ Computer Hardware/Software OR B.Sc.(Physics), BE/B.Tech.(ECE/IT/ Computer Sci./Mechanical OR M.Sc.(Physics/ Electronics/IT, M.E./M.Tech.(Microwave/Electronics/ Instrumentation), M.E./M.Tech.(ECE/CSE/Electronics), SSC/10th standard with Science subjects + ITI certificate in the relevant trade, for a great career at Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Associate II: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate II: INR 28000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jaipur, Rajasthan Last Date: 18 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts CEERI Announced Job Notification For Project Associate II Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Apply Now CEERI Announced Job Notification For Project Associate II Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Associate II Education Requirement M.Sc Total Vacancy 2 Posts Job Locations Jaipur Age Limit 35 Years Experience 2 - 6 years Salary 28000 - 35000(Per Month) Posted on 14 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021