CFMTTI Recruitment 2021 For Stenographer
Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI)
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer
Budni, Sehore, 466445 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: please refer to official notification
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma with complete details should be forwarded through proper channel to Director, Govt. of India, Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Budni (M.P.) - 466445 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. This Job Source is Employment News 21 - 27 August 2021, Page No.13
Published on: 21st August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Stenographer Grade-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
P.O.Tractor Nagar Budni, Sehore
|Last Date: 17 February 2022|
| Stenographer Grade-I (English Stenographer only) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Tractor Nagar, Sehore
|Last Date: 28th February 2022|
| Stenographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 6th October 2021|
About Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment
About Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute
Farm machines and equipment play a pivotal role in crop production, and its handling, transportation, processing and preservation. Recognizing this, the Govt. of India had undertaken import of farm equipment in the First Five Year Plan period. Simultaneously,for promoting the use of machines, the Government established the "Agricultural Machinery Utilization Training Centre" in 1955 at Budni (Madhya Pradesh). Prior to this, use of farm machines in the country, was quite scant. The objective of establishing the Budni Centre was to train the prospective farmers on proper use, maintenance and up-keep of farm machines. Subsequently, considering the imperativeness of the indigenous manufacture of farm machines/equipment, in 1959, a testing wing was added to the Centre; primarily with a view to ascertain the suitability of agricultural machines/equipment to the agro-climatic conditions of the country. The Centre was renamed `Tractor Training and Testing Station’. In the year 1983, the Tractor Training and Testing Station was upgraded and renamed `Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute'.
Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute was established in 1955 at Budni (Madhya Pradesh) for promoting the use of machines. The objective of establishing the Budni Centre was to train the prospective farmers on proper use, maintenance and upkeep of farm machines. The institute has attained International Standards in the field of farm machinery training and testing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INR35400,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Budni, Sehore
What is Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Stenographer: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Stenographer: 1 Posts, is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Research Associate II, Project Assistant I Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for 17 Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for SAP Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Steel Authority of India Limited Invites Application for 34 Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Senior Executive or Executive Recruitment 2022
- Oil India Invites Application for Football Coach Recruitment 2022
- National Highways Authority of India Invites Application for Deputy General Manager, Manager, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2022
- PMRDA Invites Application for Project Manager, Legal Associate, More Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Invites Application for Business Executive, Sales Assistant, More Recruitment 2022