Govt Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research (CIMFR) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
CIMFR Recruitment 2021-2022 cmriindia.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: CIMFR Invites Application for 12 Project Assistant, Project Associate Recruitment 2021.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Dhanbad, does basic research, R & D back up, provides advisory services and help in technology up-gradation & adaptation to coal and mineral based industries. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Software Support Analyst, Project Fellow, Assistant Executive Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Mining, B.Sc. in Chemistry, B.Sc in Geology, Diploma in IT /BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Sc.) OR GNIIT, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Geology/ Geophysics with minimum 55% marks , BE/B.Tech in Chemical / Process Engg/ Mechanical/ Computer Engg/ Mining/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation, B.Sc + MBA in HR, B.Sc in Chemistry /Mineral Beatification, for a great career at Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
CIMFR Invites Application for 18 Scientist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: CIMFR-05/2020
Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research (CIMFR)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist
Barwa Road, Dhanbad, 826001 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have ME/M.Tech, Ph.D (Relevant Discipline).
67700/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: For UR-32 Years For SC/ST-37 Years For OBC-35 Years.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in. After making necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form.
How to Apply:
The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF........ (Post Code:.......), Advt. No.........by Registered/Speed Post only to “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad - 826001 (JHARKHAND)” so as to reach this office on or before 24/11/2020 by 5.30 PM.
Published on: 21st October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Scientist: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Scientist job at Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Barwa Road, Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th November, 2020
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2021
- NHIDCL Invites Application for 61 Junior Manager, Manager and Various Posts
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Invites Application for 12 Teaching Positions
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Centre-Director Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021