Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduates in relevant Agriculture Sciences including all Agriculture & Allied Sciences. i.e., Crop Science/ Horticulture Science/ Animal Science/ Veterinary Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Basic Science.
15000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 24th February 2021 & 26th February 2021 from 11:00 AM Venue: Central Institute for Research on Goats, Makhdoom. The candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 17th February 2021
Date of Interview: 24th February 2021 & 26th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th March 2021||PO: Farah, Mathura|
|Young Professional-I - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||PO: Farah, Mathura|
|Young Professional-I - ( 4 Posts) Posts||25th February 2019||Makhdoom, PO: Farah|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
About Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment
About Central Institute for Research on Goats
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Young Professional-I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-I?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-I: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-I job at Central Institute for Research on Goats
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO: Farah, Mathura
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021