CLTRI Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Administrative Officer
Director, Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu - 603 001
-, Kancheepuram, - Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CLTRI Announced Job Notification For Administrative Officer Vacancies - 177500 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Administrative Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age- limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Sub: Inviting nominations for one post of Administrative Officer in Level-10 in the pay matrix, in the Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute by Deputation (including short term contract) -Reg.
1. Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Scale of Pay: Level-10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-)
4. Eligibility Criteria - Possessing the qualification and experience
(i) Degree of a recognized university or Institute;
(ii) Three years experience in administration & establishment works in supervisory capacity in Government office or public sector undertaking or autonomous body or statutory body.
5. Desirable: Experience in dealing with accounts matters in supervisory capacity in Government office or public sector undertaking or autonomous body or Statutory body.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
56100 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age- limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
While forwarding the application, the following documents may be sent through proper channel within 60 days to the Director, Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu - 603 001 along with the application in the prescribed proforma from the date of publication of this circularin the Employment News/National Career Service portal/News Paper-Daily Thanthi, Tamilnadu circle to be published on 25.09.2021 whichever is earlier if, last date falls on holiday the next working will be considered.
1. The Deputation period will be of 2 years initially.
2. The deputation period may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Director at any time. Applicable Deputation Allowance will be provided as per Govt. of India norms.
3. The application should clearly indicate the service particulars, experience and educational qualifications etc., as per the enclosed Format.
4. Please ensure that the application will be neatly typed in the A4 sheet as per our annexure format and with all the columns are filled.
5. The format of the application and details regarding age, qualifications, experience, charter of duty and other conditions of eligibility etc for the posts are available in this Institute website http://www.cltri.gov.in/Recruitment.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Important Instructions: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
A picturesque complex located on a sprawling 550 acre estate about 60 km from Chennai. Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute stands as an elegant testimony to the inexorable fight against leprosy. It started as “Lady Willigdon” leprosy sanatorium under contribution from the church of Scotland Mission in 1924 and was taken over first by the Government of Madras in 1948 and then by the Government of India in 1955. Since April 1974 the Institute has been functioning as a subordinate office of the Directorate General of Health Service provides unstinted support to National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) in specific areas of research and manpower Training.
1. To undertake research into the basic problems relating to the inception and spread of Leprosy.
2. To Promote field studies for the application of the results of basic researches to the problem of controlling leprosy in the community
3. To train Leprosy workers of various types in sufficient numbers and of the requisite quality.
4. To function as a center from which to give technical guidance and advice for the promotion of anti leprosy work on sound lines.
5. To participate actively in the organization and development of state Leprosy Institutes when such are established and make available its services for the investigation of special problems in all parts of the country.
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu was founded in 1955. CLTRI falls under Ministry of Health and Family welfare. CLTRI Recruitment includes in the field of Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Ortho-surgery and more. Youngsters from medical background can apply in this institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Administrative Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Administrative Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Administrative Officer: INR 56100 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Administrative Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kancheepuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Administrative Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021