CMFRI Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CMFRI Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated amongst the eligible and desired employees working in your Institute and the application of only such employees who fulfil the requisite eligible conditions and relieved immediately in the event of their selection may kindly be forwarded to this Institute in the Performa appended herewith along with their upto date APAR dossiers for the last five years so as to reach this Institute on or before 13.09.2021.
2. A certificate to effect that no vigilance/disciplinary case is pending/being contemplated against the employee may also be furnished while forwarding the application through proper channel. Incomplete applications or those received after the prescribed due date or without APAR dossiers and Vigilance/Disciplinary Clearance Certificate will not be considered.
Published on: 01 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13 September 2021||-, Baleshwar|
|Junior Research Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts||14 September 2021||-, Kochi|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30 August 2021||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Young Professional - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th May 2021||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Field Assistant (FA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th May 2020||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th February 2020||Pandurangapuram, Visakhapatnam|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th October 2019||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Skilled Staff - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28 August 2019||Vizhinjam, Thiruvananthapuram|
About Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
The ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute was established by Government of India on February 3rd 1947 under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and later it joined the ICAR family in 1967. During the course of over 65 years the Institute has emerged as a leading tropical marine fisheries research institute in the world.
Since its inception, the CMFRI grew significantly in its size and stature and built up adequate research infrastructure and recruited qualified staff. During the first half of the five decades of its existence, the CMFRI devoted its research attention towards the estimation of marine fisheries landings and effort, taxonomy of marine organisms and the bio-economic characteristics of the exploited stocks of finfish and shellfish. This research effort contributed significantly to India’s marine fisheries development from a predominantly artisanal, sustenance fishery till the early sixties to that of a complex, multi-gear, multispecies fisheries.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) was established in the year 1947. CMFRI is located in Cochin, kerala. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute is a marine fisheries research institute. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer, Skipper, Lower Division Clerk, Hindi Translator, Senior Research Fellow, Subject Matter Specialist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any discipline + knowledge of computer, Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry/Chemistry, Graduation in any one of the following disciplines Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Operational Research, Finance/Financial Management and Accountancy, Matriculation + Certificate of competency as Skipper, 12th Class + typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer, Bachelor's Degree in Hindi, M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. (Zoology /Marine biology / oceanography), Master's degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Aquatic Biology/Mariculture/Zoology, for a great career at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Baleshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute. Get full details of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute for FREE. You can also get Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- University of Delhi Invites Application for 17 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- BFSL Invites Application for Manager/ Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021