Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: CRWC-I/Advisor Rectt. /2021-22/652
Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC)
invites applications for recruitment of Advisor (Retired Staff)
Advisor (Retired Staff)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Preference will be given to officers retired from PSU’s having experience in Commercial/HR/CS/Finance matters.
90000-110000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their APPLICATIONS as prescribed along with the following documents:
i. Self-attested copy of relieving letter on superannuation
ii. Self-attested copy of last pay certificate/proof iii. Self-attested copy of Pension Payment Order
2. Application in the prescribed form (copy enclosed) along with all required documents should be sent by post/courier/by hand to “Sr. Manager (HR), CRWC LTD, Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi -110001” so as to reach on or before 09.08.2021 during working hours in a sealed envelope subscribed as Application for the Post of on the top left-hand corner.
Published on: 2nd August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Advisor (Retired Staff) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th August 2021||Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi|
|Senior Consultant (Commercial) - ( 19 Posts) Posts||18th September 2020||Supreme Court Metro Station Building, New Delhi|
About Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited Recruitment
About Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited
As part of its diversification activities, CWC developed a warehousing facility of Railway land along a Railway siding as a Pilot Project at Whitefield Goods Terminal at Bangalore after entering into an agreement with Indian Railway. This project started operation since February 2002 and resulted in attracting additional traffic to the Railways, improvement in customers service and an increase in the volumes of cargo handled by CWC.
Ministry of Railway also in the meantime had identified land near various Railway Terminals for the development of warehousing complexes with handling facilities in order to improve the utilization of the Railway facilities in the country and to give a boost to the transportation for meeting the logistics requirements of its customers with a view to improve the service.
Accordingly, a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Railways and Central Warehousing Corporation was signed for the development of warehousing complexes by CWC near 22 railway terminals to provide better service through the total logistic solution to rail users.
To give a thrust to this line of activity it was decided to bring all the Railside Warehousing Complexes under the administrative control of a New Company which is to be a subsidiary company of CWC. Accordingly "Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd" was established on 10th July 2007.
Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager,
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA/PGDBM in the discipline of Marketing / Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain Management for a great career at Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Advisor (Retired Staff): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Advisor (Retired Staff)?
The Payscale is as follows Advisor (Retired Staff): INR90000,
When can I can apply for Advisor (Retired Staff) job at Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Advisor (Retired Staff), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021