Govt Central Railway (CR) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Railway Recruitment 2021-2022 cr.indianrailways.gov.in CR Jobs. Latest Job: Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Intensivist Recruitment 2021.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur. Central Railway is the leading passenger carrying system. It carries passengers every day to each nook and corner of the country through Mail/Express/Passenger trains. Major source of revenue for the Indian Railway is the Freight Business. Major commodities carried on Central Railway are Coal, Imported Coal, Cement, Petroleum products, Indigenous Fertilisers, Sugar, Containers, and onions etc. Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Practitioner (CMP) Specialist/ General Duty Doctors, Medical Practitioner, Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Welder (G&E), Electrician, M. M. T. M, Turner, Wireman, Mechanic (R&AC), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Diesel), Sports Quota, Scout & Guide Quota, Specialists/ General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Khalasi, Parcel Porter, Safaiwalas, Assistant Points man, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent, Health Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Doctor, Postgraduate degree/Diploma in the subject concerned, Matriculation (10th Pass) or ITI in relevant Trade, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory), B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, for a great career at Central Railway.
Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for 2532 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: RRC/CR/AA/2020
Central Railway (CR)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai, 400010 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2532 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Pass and ITI in relevant field.
As Per Apprenticeships Rules
Age Limit: Maximum Age 24 Years.
Application Fee: (Non-refundable) - Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://www.rrccr.com/Home/Home
Published on: 5th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Railway Recruitment
About Central Railway
The Central Railway is one of the largest of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus). It includes the first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Bombay to Thane on April 16, 1853.
Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway on November 5, 1951.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2532 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 2532 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INRAs Per Apprenticeships Rules,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for Biomass Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts
- Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 70 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2021
- NHM MP Invites Application for 2850 Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Intensivist Recruitment 2021