Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur. Central Railway is the leading passenger carrying system. It carries passengers every day to each nook and corner of the country through Mail/Express/Passenger trains. Major source of revenue for the Indian Railway is the Freight Business. Major commodities carried on Central Railway are Coal, Imported Coal, Cement, Petroleum products, Indigenous Fertilisers, Sugar, Containers, and onions etc. Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Practitioner (CMP) Specialist/ General Duty Doctors, Medical Practitioner, Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Welder (G&E), Electrician, M. M. T. M, Turner, Wireman, Mechanic (R&AC), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Diesel), Sports Quota, Scout & Guide Quota, Specialists/ General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Khalasi, Parcel Porter, Safaiwalas, Assistant Points man, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent, Health Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Doctor, Postgraduate degree/Diploma in the subject concerned, Matriculation (10th Pass) or ITI in relevant Trade, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory), B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, for a great career at Central Railway.
Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Part Time Homeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
Central Railway (CR)
invites applications for recruitment of Part Time Homeopathic Physician
Part Time Homeopathic Physician
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree/ Diploma of not less than 4 years duration plus 5 years experience after acquiring the 4 years Degree/Diploma Course in the respective system of medicines.
22500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not Above 70 Years
How to Apply:
The Application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of necessary certificates may be sent to- Assistant Personnel Officer (L&W) Secretary SBF Sub Committee (Mumbai Division), Yd floor, Divisional Railway Manager's Office, Mumbai CSMT 400001. 2. The Application should be dropped in the box being kept in the P/Welfare section on or before 24/02/2021 till 18.00 hrs. Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
Published on: 10th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Railway Recruitment
About Central Railway
The Central Railway is one of the largest of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus). It includes the first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Bombay to Thane on April 16, 1853.
Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway on November 5, 1951.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Part Time Homeopathic Physician: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Part Time Homeopathic Physician?
The Payscale is as follows Part Time Homeopathic Physician: INR22500,
When can I can apply for Part Time Homeopathic Physician job at Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSMT, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Part Time Homeopathic Physician, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th February, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts