Central Reserve Police Force Invites Application for Mason Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
invites applications for recruitment of Mason
31BN,CRPF, Mayur vihar Phase-3, New Delhi
Central Reserve Police Force
Block No.1 C.G.O. Complex
, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CRPF Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||18 - 40 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
This unit intends to engage following male casual labours (Skilled fun-skilled) on daily wage basis.
1. Post Name: Mason (Skilled /un-skilled)
2. No of Posts: 01 Post General shift basis 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs
3. Pay: As per the rate fixed by the Delhi Govt. for skilled / unskilled labour respectively
4. Qualification: ITI or experience in respective fields for the post mentioned
Age Limit: 18 - 40 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date of receiving of application: 25/10/2021
2. Date of interview: 27/10/2021
3. Interested candidates will attend an interview by a board of officers on 27/10/2021 at 1130 hrs at 31BN,CRPF, Mayur vihar Phase-3, New Delhi along with required educational/ professional certificate and voter ID/Adhar card and other credentials etc.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment
About Central Reserve Police Force
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force). CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) was established on 27th july 1939. CRPF headquarters is located at New Delhi. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. The CRPF is considered India's largest paramilitary force. CRPF is actively looking after the internal security of every part of the country and are even operating abroad as part of United Nations peacekeeping missions. It is doing a variety of duties ranging from VIP security to election duties, from guarding of vital installations to the counter-naxal operations. Parliament Duty Group is an elite CRPF unit tasked to provide armed protection to Parliament House. Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (CoBRA) looks after Naxalite movement in the country. CRPF Commandos are specialized in counter-terrorism, reconnaissance, and sabotage. Central Reserve Police Force recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable (Technician & Tradesman), Specialists, General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs), Security Officer, Constables (Trade & Technical), Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Radio Technician, Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matric (10th Class) + For CT/Driver: Should possess "Transport Vehicle" driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment. 2) For CT/Fitter: Should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training, Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty, Graduate, Intermediate or 10+2 + passed the examination held by the nursing council with 3 1/2 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery, Intermediate or 10+2 or + Two years Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy, Matriculation with science as a subject + Diploma or Certificate of two years course in Radio diagnosis, Matriculation (10th Class) + Possessing First Aid certificate, Matriculate (10th Class), Intermediate (10+2), for a great career at Central Reserve Police Force.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Mason: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Mason, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Mason: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Mason, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Reserve Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central Reserve Police Force Block No.1 C.G.O. Complex Lodhi Road , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Mason, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021