CSMCRI Ramanathapuram Invites Application for 5 Project Assistant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: GAP/2100/19-20/01
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant Level-I and II
Project Assistant Level-I and II
Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram, 623519 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
1. M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks..
2. B.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks.
15000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for personal interview along with biodata, two sets of all certificates and originals as well as two latest pass-port size photographs on 17th December 2019 at 9.00 am at CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, PIN : 623519, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu. Pleases contact Dr. M.Ganesan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for queries if any.
Published on: 27th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
India had been an importer of salt for a long time as her own production was not sufficient to meet the demand. The position deteriorated further after partition, when the extensive rock salt deposits in the Punjab and the marine salt works in Sind went to Pakistan. Soon after the attainment of independence in 1947, India was faced with the problem of meeting the acute shortage of edible salt in various parts of the country. The Government set up an interdepartmental committee under the chairmanship of Shri H.M. Patel, who was then the Cabinet Secretary, to examine and report on the measures for overcoming the shortage of salt. The committee submitted several short term proposals to the Government and also recommended that a Salt Expert Committee should be appointed to investigate into the problems relating to the production, quality and utilization of salt.
Central Salt Marine Chemicals Research Institute was established on 10th April 1956. It is located in Bhavnagar, Gujarat. Central Salt Marine Chemicals Research Institute does research on - Molecular sensors for selective recognition of cations/anions, Supra-molecular metal complexes, Nano crystalline dye-sensitized solar cells, Smart Materials, Green Chemistry, Recovery of precious metal ions from natural sources, Crystal engineering, Computational Study, Electrochemical / chemical value addition processes, Development of polyethylene based inter polymer membranes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Project Assistant Level-I and II: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant Level-I and II?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant Level-I and II: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant Level-I and II job at Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant Level-I and II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021