CSMCRI Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar, 364002 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CSMCRI Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years as on the last date of receipt of application through email. i.e. 21-10-2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited for the following positions in the purely time-bound CSIR-sponsored projects in the area of ‘Microalgae derived value-added products’.
1. Position: Project Associate-I: (1 Post)
2. Essential Qualification: M. Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology (OR) B. E/ B.Tech/M. Tech in Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering.
3. Desirable: Candidates having good academic record/ GATE/NET qualified/ publications in SCI journals (or) having research expertise in microalgal/microbial cultivation and downstream processing of microbial biomass.
(i) 31,000/- per month (consolidated) to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR UGC NET including Lectureship or GATE (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
(ii) 25,000/- per month (consolidated) for others who don’t fall under (i) above.
5. Duration: This position is purely temporary and it would not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for claiming absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application through email. i.e. 21-10-2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on the job requirement and any such shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend the interview using online mode decided by the institute i.e. Skype/MS Teams. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by email. Candidate has to make arrangement by himself or herself to appear for online-interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format available with the advertisement at www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to email@example.com The last date of receipt of e-mail is 21-10-2021. Incomplete applications/applications that are sent not as per the given format would be rejected during screening.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
India had been an importer of salt for a long time as her own production was not sufficient to meet the demand. The position deteriorated further after partition, when the extensive rock salt deposits in the Punjab and the marine salt works in Sind went to Pakistan. Soon after the attainment of independence in 1947, India was faced with the problem of meeting the acute shortage of edible salt in various parts of the country. The Government set up an interdepartmental committee under the chairmanship of Shri H.M. Patel, who was then the Cabinet Secretary, to examine and report on the measures for overcoming the shortage of salt. The committee submitted several short term proposals to the Government and also recommended that a Salt Expert Committee should be appointed to investigate into the problems relating to the production, quality and utilization of salt.
Central Salt Marine Chemicals Research Institute was established on 10th April 1956. It is located in Bhavnagar, Gujarat. Central Salt Marine Chemicals Research Institute does research on - Molecular sensors for selective recognition of cations/anions, Supra-molecular metal complexes, Nano crystalline dye-sensitized solar cells, Smart Materials, Green Chemistry, Recovery of precious metal ions from natural sources, Crystal engineering, Computational Study, Electrochemical / chemical value addition processes, Development of polyethylene based inter polymer membranes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021