Central Silk Board Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
Central Silk Board (CSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central Silk Board Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 years as on 08.09.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology candidate with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) at PG level are eligible. Desirable Preference will be given to candidates having experience in recombinant protein expression and purification
Age Limit: 30 years as on 08.09.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-Interview starts at 9.30 AM on 01.10.2021.
2. Eligible candidates may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. The candidates are requested to bring a latest passport size photograph, One photocopy of each of the certificates and marks sheets in support of educational qualifications (SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc, M. Sc,) date of birth, research experience certificate, and valid caste certificate (for SC/ST; OBC candidates) at the time of interview. The candidate should provide a e-mail Id and telephone/mobile number along with copy of the Aadhar card.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Silk Board Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Assistant (PA) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||20th January 2021||Hosur, Krishnagiri|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th October 2020||Kodathi, Bangalore|
|Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Madiwala, Bangalore|
|Scientist - ( 77 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Central Silk Board, Bangalore|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th November 2019||Carmelaram, Bangalore|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th November 2019||Central Silk Board, Bangalore|
|Scientist-B - ( 7 Posts) Posts||19th November 2019|
About Central Silk Board Recruitment
About Central Silk Board
Central Silk Board (CSB), constituted in April, 1949, by an Act of Parliament (Act. No. LXI of 1948), is a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, established for the development of sericulture and silk industry in the country. India is the second largest producer of silk in the world.
Central Slk Board was established in the year 1948. Central Silk Board mission is to make continuous efforts in research and development, improved levels of income in Sericulture, improve silk production and commitment to quality. Central Silk Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Director, Junior Research Fellows, Joint Director (Corporate and Enterprise Development), Junior Translator (Hindi), Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Technician, Assistant Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + English Typewriting and Shorthand with a speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting and 80 words per minute in Shorthand, Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture, M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics, B.Tech (Textiles), Master's Degree in Hindi + Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts, Diploma in Sericulture, Diploma or ITI Certificate in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Central Silk Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow (SRF): INR 21700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Silk Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in B.T.M. Layout Madivala, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021