Central Silk Board Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Silk Board (CSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
B.T.M. Layout Madivala State.
.,Bangalore, 560068 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central Silk Board Job Notification 2021 For Junior Research Fellow Post - 18600 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 Years (Relaxation as per Govt. rules)|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||15000 - 18600(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 13.10.2021 for One (1) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following collaborative research projec
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Fellowship per/month: Consolidated Rs.18,600/- (Rs.15,000/- + 24 % HRA) pm
4. Period of project: Upto February 2024 or till completion of the project
5. Essential Qualification: B.Tech in Textile Technology / Textile Engineering / Textile Chemistry / Polymer Science / Manmade Fibre Technology
6. Desirable Qualification: M.Tech in Textile Technology / Textile Engineering / Textile Chemistry / Polymer Science / Manmade Fibre Technology and GATE / NET qualified
7. Experience: 1 year work experience in relevant field.
15000 - 18600(Per Month)
Age Limit: 30 Years (Relaxation as per Govt. rules)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date & Time of Interview : 13.10.2021 at 10.00 AM. Reporting Time: 9.30 AM
2. Venue: Central Silk Technological Research Institute, Central Silk Board Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Madivala, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka.
3. The interview will be conducted at the above address from 10.00 AM. The eligible candidates are advised to be present at the venue by 9.30 AM with originals and attested photocopies of all educational certificates from 10th Std (SSLC) onwards. Minimum of First Class (60% marks for general; 55% for SC/ST candidates) in all classes from 10th to Masters Degree. No admission will be allowed after 12 Noon.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Silk Board Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Silk Board Recruitment
About Central Silk Board
Central Silk Board (CSB), constituted in April, 1949, by an Act of Parliament (Act. No. LXI of 1948), is a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, established for the development of sericulture and silk industry in the country. India is the second largest producer of silk in the world.
Central Slk Board was established in the year 1948. Central Silk Board mission is to make continuous efforts in research and development, improved levels of income in Sericulture, improve silk production and commitment to quality. Central Silk Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Director, Junior Research Fellows, Joint Director (Corporate and Enterprise Development), Junior Translator (Hindi), Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Technician, Assistant Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + English Typewriting and Shorthand with a speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting and 80 words per minute in Shorthand, Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture, M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics, B.Tech (Textiles), Master's Degree in Hindi + Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts, Diploma in Sericulture, Diploma or ITI Certificate in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Central Silk Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 15000 - 18600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Silk Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSB Complex B.T.M. Layout Madivala State. ., Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Counselor FLC Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager/Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RNSB Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Office Bastar Invites Application for Peon Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Field Worker, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Consultant Recruitment 2021