Govt Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: CUJ/DNSM/2019/441
Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Central University of Jammu, Jammu, 181143 Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. M.Sc. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Materials Science and Technology, Nano science and Technology or relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Candidate who has qualified NET (CSIR/UGC JRF) / NET (LS) / GATE / or any other equivalent examination scores will be preferred
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: preferably less than 28 years.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should reach on and before 25 Oct. 2019, by e-mail only (email@example.com).
1. The candidates called for interview are not entitled for TA/DA.
2. This temporary appointment will be for a specific period and their services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the project/scheme or even before at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The appointment will not be bestow upon them any claim for regular employment.
4. Application should be made on plain paper, giving name, address, parent’s name, telephone no., E mail address, date of birth, a recent photograph, details of academic qualifications (from class 10th onward, with copies of all mark sheets/certificate, etc.) and a brief write up on previous research experience, if any.
5. Candidates should also bring no objection certificate from the Employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
Published on: 12th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Jammu Recruitment
About Central University of Jammu
Center University of Jammu (CUJ), was established on 8th August 2011. The vision & mission of University is to provide quality higher education to women’s for empowering them, by teaching, research emphasis on national development, by building a knowledge base and promote quality higher education that empower the human being and develop human research to meet the social needs.
The University offers various Courses for Undergraduate , Postgraduate , PhD in Academic Discipline of B.A (Honours) Social Work, B.A (Hons) Hindi Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar, Statistics,Commences,B.A.Programmes in English,Hindi, Sanskrit,Music,History,Political Science, Biochemistry, Biological Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Electronic,Life Science, Food Science & Technology, Physic, Instrumentation Mathematics, Tourism & Travel Management, Public Policy and Public Administration, Environment Science, National Security Studies, Mass Communication and New Media etc.