Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Gujarat
invites applications for recruitment of Upper Division Clerk
Upper Division Clerk
Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar - 382030
, Gandhinagar, 382030 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Central University of Gujarat Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||32 Years|
|Experience||2 - 7 years|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Central University of Gujarat (CUG) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for appointment by direct recruitment for the Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Nonteaching and Other Academic posts. Following are the important dates for application:
1. Name of Post: Upper Division Clerk
2. No of Post: 05
3. Pay Matrix As per 7th CPC: 25,500 - 81,100
4. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits:
i. A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University.
ii. Two years’ experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more.
iii. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
iv. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
5. Period of probation if any: 2 Years
6. Desirable: Experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Academic matters. Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment.
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: 32 Years
The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by duly constituted Screening Committee(s) and approved by the competent authority. Call letters for attending interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by speed post / registered post / E-mail. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants who are not short-listed to be called for interview.
How to Apply:
1. Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copy of online application form alonwith all selfattested testimonials, certificates / educational qualifications and all supporting documents should reach to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar - 382030” in closed cover on or before 12/11/2021 up to 05:30 p.m., super scribing as under through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only, failing which the application will be rejected
2. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post will be required To Submit Separate Online Applications Along With Separate Online Application Processing Fees. Candidates need to send hard copy of Printout of Online Application Form along with all self-attested copies of certificates / educational qualification / experience / testimonials and other requisite documents in support of eligibility must be attached with each application in the manner described.
3. Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
4. The Last Date for receipt of Online Application is 29/10/2021 till 5:30 p.m.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Gujarat Recruitment
About Central University of Gujarat
Established by Parliament of India through the Central Universities Act (2009), Central University of Gujarat (CUG) considers its main objectives to be dissemination and advancement of knowledge creation and sharing. The University is committed to make special provisions for integrated and interdisciplinary courses, to educate and train human resources for the country's development, to initiate appropriate measures for promoting innovation in teaching and learning and to pay special attention to improve the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, especially pertaining to their intellectual, academic and cultural development. The University was ranked overall 60th in India and 2nd among all the Universities in Gujarat in NIRF 2016 rankings. According to NIRF 2017, the University ranked among the top 150 Universities in the country.
Central University of Gujarat was established on 3rd March 2009. It is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Central University of Gujarat was set up with the objective of dissemination and advancement of knowledge, to educate and train manpower for the development of India, to pay special attention to the improvement of social and economic conditions and welfare of the people and overall cultural development. Central University of Gujarat recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Upper Division Clerk, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Internal Audit Officer, Executive Engineer, Public Relation Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Jr. Prof. Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Caretaker, Cook, Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant, Technical Assistant, Peon/ Office Attendant, Assistant Professor (Social Sciences), Assistant Professor (International Studies), Assistant Professor (Language Literature & Culture Studies), Assistant Professor (Chemical Sciences), Assistant Professor (Life Sciences), Assistant Professor (Environment and Sustainable Development), Hindi Officer, Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree, Bachelor's Degree (Civil Engineering), Master's Degree (Communication,Journalism) OR Master's degree (any discipline) or P.G. Diploma (Communication and Journalism), Degree (Electrical Engineering) or Diploma (Electrical Engineering), Graduate + Good Knowledge of Computers, Graduation (Library Science/Library & Information Science), B.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Life Sciences), S.S.C, 8th Standard Passed + Valid Driving License for Light / Medium / Heavy Vehicles, B.Sc. (Chemistry,Life Sciences), Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduation Level, Post Graduate degree with English/Hindi as main subject, 12th Standard + 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing + Good knowledge of computer applications, for a great career at Central University of Gujarat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Upper Division Clerk: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Upper Division Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Upper Division Clerk: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Upper Division Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central University of Gujarat
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector30 , Gandhinagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Upper Division Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021