Central University of Punjab is located at Bhatinda, Punjab. It was established in the year 2009. The university does not offers undergraduate programs. It offers Research oriented inter disciplinary Postgraduate programmes like regular M.Sc. and M.A. studies, M.Phil-Ph.D., LL.M-Ph.D., M.Pharm-Ph.D etc. Central university of Punjab is involved in research on Environment and health. Central University of Punjab recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Project Fellow, Landscape Officer, Driver, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainees, Finance Officer, Sports Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A./M.Phil. in Hindi/Sanskrit/Linguistics + Knowledge of Bagri Dialect, Folklore and Culture, M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture, Matriculation + Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles / Heavy Vehicle, Matriculation, Graduate in any discipline + Knowledge of Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + English typing speed of 30 wpm.+ knowledge of computer applications, Master's Degree, M.Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.). in Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry, M.A. in any field of Social Science, M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in sports, for a great career at Central University of Punjab.
Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: Pro - 136 (2021)
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Fellow (PF)
Project Fellow (PF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Computational Sciences/Materials Science with at least 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute
21000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Below 30 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on university website: www.cup.edu.in to the Project Investigator by email: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail. Candidates should bring the print out of application form with original and selfattested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview. No canvassing in any form will be entertained. For more details/clarification, please contact Project Investigator: Dr. Krishna Kanta Mondal on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 94245-40649
Published on: 19th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Punjab Recruitment
About Central University of Punjab
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Fellow (PF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Fellow (PF)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Fellow (PF): INR21000,
When can I can apply for Project Fellow (PF) job at Central University of Punjab
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mansa Road, Bathinda
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Fellow (PF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th April, 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 513 Patwari, Lekhpal Recruitment 2021
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Invites Application for 5 Translator Recruitment 2021