CUP Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 30 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||09 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Age Limit: Below 30 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail or phone.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date of application 09.09.2021
2. Interview 10.09.2021 at 10:00 AM on wards Online interview.
3. Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on the University website: www.cup.edu.in or www.cup.edu.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: email@example.com.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Punjab Recruitment
About Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
Central University of Punjab is located at Bhatinda, Punjab. It was established in the year 2009. The university does not offers undergraduate programs. It offers Research oriented inter disciplinary Postgraduate programmes like regular M.Sc. and M.A. studies, M.Phil-Ph.D., LL.M-Ph.D., M.Pharm-Ph.D etc. Central university of Punjab is involved in research on Environment and health. Central University of Punjab recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Project Fellow, Landscape Officer, Driver, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainees, Finance Officer, Sports Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A./M.Phil. in Hindi/Sanskrit/Linguistics + Knowledge of Bagri Dialect, Folklore and Culture, M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture, Matriculation + Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles / Heavy Vehicle, Matriculation, Graduate in any discipline + Knowledge of Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + English typing speed of 30 wpm.+ knowledge of computer applications, Master's Degree, M.Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.). in Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry, M.A. in any field of Social Science, M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in sports, for a great career at Central University of Punjab.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central University of Punjab
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bathinda
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th September, 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021