Govt Central Water Commission (CWC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2021 cwc.nic.in CWC Jobs. Latest Job: Central Water Commission Invites Application for Stenographer Grade I Recruitment 2021.
Central Water Commission Invites Application for Stenographer Grade I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Water Commission (CWC)
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer Grade I
Stenographer Grade I
Central Water Commission, Sewa Bhawan, Room No. 528(N), R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066
Ministry of Water Resources Sewa Bhawan R.K.Puram 110 066 , New Delhi,110066 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|CWC Hiring For Stenographer Grade I Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade I|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||15 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Sub: Filling up the post of Stenographer Grade-I in the Subordinate Offices of CWC located in different parts of India on deputation or absorption basis - regarding.
It is proposed to fill up 04 (four) (Tentative) posts of Stenographer Grade-I in the Subordinate Offices of CWC located in different parts of India in Level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400 - 1, 12,400) as per 7th cpc, (in PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4200/ as per 6th CPC) on deputation or absorption basis from amongst Central Government Officers fulfilling following eligibility conditions:-
1. Post Name: Stenographer Grade I
2. No of Posts: 04
3. Deputation or absorption: Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Govt:
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With ten years regular service in the Level-4 in the pay matrix (Rs. 25500 - 81 ,100) as per 7th cpc, (PB-I Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 as per 6th CPC).
4. The departmental officer in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
5. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
6. For the purpose of appointment on deputation or absorption basis, the service rendered on regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2016 (the date from which revised pay structure based on the 7th Central Pay Commission recommended has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding level in the pay matrix extended based on the recommendation of the
7. Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one level in the pay matrix with a common level in the pay matrix and where this benefits will extend only for the post(s) for which that level in the pay matrix is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
8. The pay of the officers selected will be regularized in accordance with the DORT 0M No.2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Selection will be based on deputation or absorption basis
How to Apply:
1. Other terms/conditions as stipulated in Orders/Rules issued by the Govt. of India from time to time will also be applicable.
2. It is requested that application in duplicate in the given prescribed Proforma along with:-
(i) Complete up to date APAR Dossier.
(ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
(iii) Certificate of Major/Minor penalty if any imposed and Integrity Certificate in respect of interested and eligible officers, who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to this Commission within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular/publication in Employment News, whichever is later.
3. Applications received after the prescribed time limit or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained.
Published on: 15 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Water Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Extra Assistant Director - ( 11 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Storekeeper - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th May 2021||R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Storekeeper - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd December 2020||R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director (Hydrometeorology) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th March 2019||627, Shram Shakti bhawan|
|Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) - ( 22 Posts) Posts||28th February 2018|
|Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) - ( 21 Posts) Posts||13th February 2018|
About Central Water Commission Recruitment
About Central Water Commission
Central Water Commission is a Technical Organization of India in the field of Water Resources. The Commission is given the responsibility to launch schemes for control, conservation and utilization of water resources throughout India. Central water Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Skilled Work Assistant, Motor Vehicle Drivers, Electrician, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Driver, Out Boat Engine Driver, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Sr Computer, Carpenter. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th class + ITI degree in concerned trade, Matriculation with ITI in Electrician trade/ Mechanic trade, Bachelor Degree with Statistics or Maths or Physics or Geo-physics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydro-meteorology, for a great career at Central water Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Stenographer Grade I: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer Grade I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer Grade I: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Stenographer Grade I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Water Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ministry of Water Resources Sewa Bhawan R.K.Puram 110 066 , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer Grade I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021