C-DAC Invites Application for 3 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Human Resource Department Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) No. 1, Knowledge Park, Old Madras Road, Baiyappanahalli, Bengaluru - 560 038
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|C-DAC Announced Job Notification For Technical Assistant Vacancies - 35400 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)|
|Experience||3 - 9 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Sep, 2021|
a) First Class Diploma in Engineering / Computer applications with and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR
b) First Class Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in the relevant field OR
c) Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field OR
d) Graduate with First class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: 35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
1. Mode of Selection: - Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed.
2. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the test and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
4. Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
5. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
How to Apply:
I) Important Dates:
A. Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates - 08th September 2021
B. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates - 25th September 2021
C. Written Test date - Will be communicated by email only
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. While applying online Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
7. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
8. Candidates are required to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (PDF only, not more than 1 MB) and brief write up of the job profile undertaken ((PDF only, not more than 1 MB)) with the online application.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can keep a copy of the application form with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Manager (HRD) of C-DAC, Bengaluru.
12. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of written test, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the test.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR 35400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Baiyappanahalli, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021