C-DAC Mohali Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Mohali (C-DAC Mohali)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Officer
Manager (HRD) & Head of Administration, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, A-34, Industrial Area, Phase-8, Mohali, Punjab - 160071
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|C-DAC Mohali Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 50 Years on last date of submission of application|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||31000 - 220000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBA-HR (either major or minor) / LLB with atleast 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field.
31000 - 220000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum age 50 Years on last date of submission of application
1. Short listed/ applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a "written test/Interview". The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, and Numerical Ability, Domain Knowledge or specific functions/disciplines.
2. The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of "written test" would be uploaded on C-DAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Mohali. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
3. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
4. Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Centre reserves the right to fix a higher percentage of marks in the initial screening, if sufficient number of candidates with higher percentage of marks is available.
5. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants is more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
6. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection.
7. Further, C-DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
How to Apply:
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and ensure that he/she meet all eligibility criteria for the post before starting to apply online..
2. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
3. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
4. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
5. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready for uploading before starting to apply online.
7. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should carry signed application at the time of written test/ Interview.
8. No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC, Mohali. Incomplete and wrongly filled forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
9. Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fees.
10. Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
11. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: September 30, 2021, 18:00 Hrs.
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Officer: INR 31000 - 220000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Phase-8, Mohali
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021