C-DAC Hyderabad Invites Application for 36 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 4(05)/2021-HR/135
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Engineer
Keshavagiri Post, Hyderabad, 501510 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 36 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 2 to 6 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas. or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) or relevant discipline with 3 to 7 years of Post-qualification work experience in relevant areas.
470000-740000/- Lakhs per annum
Age Limit: 37 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_advt_04_sept_2021
Published on: 6th October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 36 vacancies in total. Project Engineer: 36 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Project Engineer: INR470000,
When can I can apply for Project Engineer job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Keshavagiri Post, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021