Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|C-DAC Hyderabad Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 35 years as on last date of application submission|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA
C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for skilled and committed candidates with innovative mindset to contribute towards National Level Projects with societal impact. The domains of work include state-of-the-art technologies such as IoT, Mobile Security, Blockchain, Advanced Web Technologies, IT Security Auditing & Assessment, Quantum and High Performance Computing. Appointments are on contract basis on consolidated emolument which may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the Incumbent and Project requirement.
Advertisement No.: C-DAC(H)/RECT No.04 (2021/Sep)
1. Name of the Post: Project Associate (NW)
2. No of Post: 01
3. C-DAC Post Code: HYD/PA (NW)
4. Job Location: Hyderabad
5. Duration of the position: 03 (Three) years(May be extended based on project requirement)
6. Educational Qualification & Experience: First class BE / B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of Post-qualification work experience in relevant areas. Relevant discipline/domain for the above qualifications:- Computer Science/ IT/ ECE and related domains
7. Skill Set: Knowledge on Networking technologies, IT Infrastructure Management, Security policies, TCP/IP, Protocols, etc Knowledge on designing, configuring and testing systems and network hardware and devices Knowledge on Security components like Firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc and Security Solutions like Antivirus, HIDS, NIDS,etc Knowledge on Knowledge on Patch Management and hardening of Servers, Desktops, Network Devices, etc Knowledge on VA/PT technologies, Virtualization and Cloud Computing Good communication skills and presentation skills
8. Job Profile: Operating systems installation and configurations of Windows Desktop editions, Server editions, Linux Distributions like BOSS, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS,etc Provide end user support for all network, printer, workstation issues and Antivirus protection for all computers and servers Patch management process for all servers, workstations and applications Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems Supporting Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Operations Supporting Security implementation and analysing organizational security using monitoring traffic, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc
9.Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.3.9 lakhs Per Annum
Age Limit: Below 35 years as on last date of application submission
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a "written test/Interview". Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
1. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
2. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
4. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, C-DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
How to Apply:
Last date extended till October 20th, 2021
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
8. Candidates should download the “Personal Particular Form” and upload the filled Form and also upload the higher degree certificate (Graduation / PG) in PDF Format
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit signed application at the time of written test/Interview.
10. No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
11. Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, experience and other conditions carefully before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
12. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
13. Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
14. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hyderabad, Telangana Last Date: 20 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts C-DAC Hyderabad Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - Apply Soon C-DAC Hyderabad Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Associate Education Requirement M.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021