Govt Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
CDAC Recruitment 2021 cdac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
C-DAC IIPC Building, NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, Assam
NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, 788010 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|C-DAC Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 9 years|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Applications are invited (only online) for the Group B (Level 6) Technical & Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment.
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Starting Basic Pay (Rs.): Rs.35,400/-
4. Desired Experience: Working experience in Embedded System, IoT
5. Job Profile: Design, Development, Testing Debugging of Embedded System, IoT based Products
6. Desired skill set: Embedded System, Analog/Digital Electronics, Micro-Controller / Processor/ FPGA Programming, Python Programming
7. Desired Experience: Excellent working experience in J2EE Technologies. Experience in scripting CSS, JS, etc. Good knowledge of database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. Hands-on experience in using Python and related libraries. Good knowledge on Agile project management techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Job Profile: Carry out the development / customization of applications. Addition / Customization of database layer of the application. Architectural changes of the applications, as per requirements. Co-ordination with client for day-to-day project development tasks, as per plan
10. Desired Experience: Web and Software Application Security and Audit
11. Job Profile:
a. Ability of formulate policies, procedures and processes in Information Security domain. Ability to analyze black box, grey box and white box vulnerability assessment and penetration testing exercises of web applications, network, mobile applications and recommended mitigation. Perform vulnerability and penetration testing. Compliance testing for various Cyber Security standards towards implementation of security policies and controls. Implementing and mainlining security controls by adopting International best practices
b. Internet traffic monitoring, IP, Domain Name, user profiles tracking using Open Source Intelligence. Carry out proactive security testing as a routine activity based on the defined policies and control structures. Conduct and ensure periodic infrastructure audits (network, servers and systems) and investigation of any cyber violations. Analysis and assess the vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks) and devise the possible counter measures.
c. To be part of the Blue team and red team cyber security drills. Ensure cyber security practices and Secure SLDC for all in-house and outsourced applications development. Implement system security engineering across the program acquisition life cycle performing and analyzing assessment activities.
12. Desired skill set: Application Security Audit. Experience in performing penetration testing, secure code review, static, dynamic and manual source code review. Advanced knowledge on Windows and Linux operating systems based applications Strong knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues. Experience with scripting, monitoring tools and automation tools. Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies. Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web applications, operating systems, Mobiles apps & Database.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English,Logical Reasoning,General Knowledge,Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
2. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any, and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
4. Paper will be of 150 marks for Sr. Assistant Post with a duration of 120 minutes total and 100 marks for Technical Assistant for a duration of 90 minute.
5. Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & 40 % overall ) (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection
6. No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
7. For final selection written test marks will be considered and merit list shall be prepared domain-wise based on the marks obtained by individual.
8. Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
How to Apply:
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidate can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and upload the same while apply online.
10. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
11. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
12. Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
13. Written test date: Will be communicated by email only
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR 35400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th December, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac government jobs or sarkari naukri for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac. Get full details of Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac for FREE. You can also get Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021