Govt Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
CDAC Recruitment 2021 cdac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Assistant
C-DAC IIPC Building, NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, Assam
NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, 788010 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|C-DAC Hiring For Senior Assistant Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)|
|Experience||11 - 17 years|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Name of the Post: Sr. Assistant
2. Vacancy: 01-UR (The post is identified suitable for OH and VH(LV) candidate SC/ST/OBC candidate not eligible for age relaxation, PWD candidate only eligible for age relaxation as per Govt of India norms.
3. Desired Experience
a. For HRD Department: Knowledge about handling various HR functions like Salary, Leave, Attendance, Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Service Book maintenance, promotion, recruitment, Training, IR, Service Rules and laws etc OR
b. For Finance Department: Knowledge of accounting through Tally package. Knowledge of handling various finance functions like bill processing, tax deduction, medical reimbursement, salary processing, handling C&AG audit, Budgeting & Accounting, Knowledge of GST etc OR
c. For Admin Department: Knowledge of Labour Laws & RTI. Knowledge of routine Admin work.. Knowledge about handling manpower services, security services, wages, maintenance work, coordination of meetings & events, travel & tour bookings, Vehicle management, liasoning with various government authorities etc. OR
d. For Material Management Department: Knowledge of Purchase & stores related process. Should have experience in the field of Material Mgt. Knowledge of e-procurement operations, Government e-Market (GeM)etc.
Should have knowledge of rules & regulations of Govt. procurement
4. Job Profile
a. For HRD Department: To facilitate various HR functions including Leave, Attendance & Identity card Management Personnel record updation, Gratuity, PF and other statutory compliances, Recruitment, Induction, Probations clearance, Promotion, Training and Development, Documentation and filing, Official communication, noting and drafting, Joining & relieving formalities of employees, coordination with various stake holders and other HR activities.
b. For Finance Department: Processing of bills / claims, Payroll, Various statutory compliances, Bank Reconciliation, handling Income tax & GST etc. Accounting through Tally package upto finalization
c. For Admin Department: Handling incoming and outgoing mails (Electronics & paper Based). Handling guest house, vehicle management, event management and travel booking Drafting and typing letters, attending telephones and assisting visitors, managing & maintaining appointments. Assist in day to day Admin activities.
d. For Material Management Department: Assistant in Tendering /e-procurement. Assist in day to day MMG/Stores activities. Organizing entire department such as filing, stationary, maintenance of all goods & materials. Any other tasks as per the requirement of Profile.
5. Desired skill set : Excellent command over written and verbal English communication. Expert in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point. Excellent Drafting skills. Pleasant personality & good interpersonal skills. Should have multifunctional capabilities
Age Limit: 35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
1. Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English,Logical Reasoning,General Knowledge,Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
2. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any, and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
4. Paper will be of 150 marks for Sr. Assistant Post with a duration of 120 minutes total and 100 marks for Technical Assistant for a duration of 90 minute.
5. Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & 40 % overall ) (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection
6. No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
7. For final selection written test marks will be considered and merit list shall be prepared domain-wise based on the marks obtained by individual.
8. Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
How to Apply:
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidate can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and upload the same while apply online.
10. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
11. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
12. Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
13. Written test date: Will be communicated by email only
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Assistant: INR 35400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th December, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac government jobs or sarkari naukri for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac. Get full details of Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac for FREE. You can also get Centre Development Advanced Computing C Dac Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021