Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2019
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University or possession equivalent qualification. Desirable/Technical Qualification: Good knowledge of Rules & Regulations of Govt. of India. Substantial experience of noting, drafting, correspondence and office work. Knowledge of Type writing on Computers.
Experience: At least 5 years experience of work relating to administration in a autonomous body or a Govt. organization or an educational institute of repute.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://ora.tripura.nsd.gov.in/
Published on: 28th May 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Assistant job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shahid Khudiram Basu Lane, Agartala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th June, 2019
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2021