Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for 8 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2020
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class in Diploma in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering OR First class B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry Desirable: 02 years industrial experience relevant to the project.
18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply:
Walk-in-Interview on 21.01.2020 (TUESDAY) Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) IDA PHASE-III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD - 500051. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 13th January 2020
Date of Interview: 21st January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR18000,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HCL (PO), Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st January, 2020
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021