Govt Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
CMET Recruitment 2021-2022 cmet.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2020.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for 8 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2020
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
HCL (PO), Hyderabad, 500051 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class in Diploma in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering OR First class B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry Desirable: 02 years industrial experience relevant to the project.
18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply:
Walk-in-Interview on 21.01.2020 (TUESDAY) Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) IDA PHASE-III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD - 500051. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 13th January 2020
Date of Interview: 21st January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR18000,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HCL (PO), Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st January, 2020
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 3 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIPER Kolkata Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 10 Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021
- IIST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts