Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Office Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
a) Graduate from a recognized University/Institution in any discipline.
b) Working knowledge of Computer operation.
c) Typing speed of 35 wpm in English on computer. Desirable: Typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi.
29200-92300/- Per Month
Age Limit: 25 years.
Age Limit: The application must be submitted alongwith Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for UR & OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. DD/bank draft should be drawn in favor of “C-MET", Payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.cmet.gov.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, superscribing the name of the post applied for, along with a nonrefundable application fee (Pl. see Sl. No. 7). The completed application form in all respects along with recent color passport-size photograph, self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of Office Assistant-II (OAII)"
The Administrative Officer,
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET),
Cherlapally, HCL (P.O.)
Hyderabad-500051 (Telangana State)
Published on: 27th February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Office Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Office Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Office Assistant: INR29200,
When can I can apply for Office Assistant job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HCL (P.O.), Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Office Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st March, 2020
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Guest Faculty (History) Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 129 Field Officer and Various Posts
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021